MyRingtoneNow.com Frequently Asked
MP3 File Conversion
- Why is my file not converting correctly?
MP3 file must be less than 50 MBs in size. MP3 files are the supported format.
- Do you have a tutorial that I can read on how to work it?
Sure! scroll to the bottom of the page and read our 3 step tutorial.
- Can I get in touch with somebody that can help me?
Yes! We are here to help! You can reach us at email@example.com
Sending Ringtone to cell phone:
- I never received a text message with my ringtone?
Myringtonenow.com sends an email message to your carrier's Mail-to-SMS Gateway. We determine your carrier's Mail-to-SMS Gateway according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_SMS_gateways.
If you have not received your ringtone, please check to make sure that your cell phone account is setup to allow you to receive text messages via email.
- Will myringtonenow.com send the ringtone to my cellphone as an attachment?
No. We will send a link (url) to download the ringtone from the web to your phone. You will then need to connect to the Internet from your phone to download your ringtone.
- How much does it cost to send the ringtone to my cell phone?
Myringtonenow.com does not charge anything extra for sending your ringtone to your cell phone. However standard text messages applies from your carrier.